Theme in GitHub

Nov 2, 2012 at 5:28 PM

Hi Philip,

Can you put theme in github please? I would like to contribute, for example I would like to change style of the searchbox etc..

Coordinator
Nov 3, 2012 at 9:05 PM

I'll see if I can figure out how to do that...I've never uploaded anything to github before

Nov 3, 2012 at 9:10 PM

Hi Peter,

There is a windows git hub client which you can download.

Regards,
Hayri

To: [email removed]
Date: Sat, 3 Nov 2012 14:05:33 -0700
Subject: Re: Theme in GitHub [orchardbootstrap:401709]

I'll see if I can figure out how to do that...I've never uploaded anything to github before
Read the full discussion online.
To add a post to this discussion, reply to this email (orchardbootstrap@discussions.codeplex.com)
To start a new discussion for this project, email orchardbootstrap@discussions.codeplex.com
You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this discussion on CodePlex. You can unsubscribe on CodePlex.com.
Please note: Images and attachments will be removed from emails. Any posts to this discussion will also be available online at CodePlex.com
Coordinator
Nov 3, 2012 at 9:16 PM

I created the repo on GitHub, but I need to upload the code from my Mac where it's being developed...I run a Win8 virtual on my Mac and develop there. I'll see if I can do that later today. Here's the URL though: https://github.com/psenechal/OrchardBootstrap

Nov 3, 2012 at 9:19 PM

Hi Peter,

Thank you for sharing. Btw, there is GitHub for mac as well.

Regards,
Hayri

To: [email removed]
Date: Sat, 3 Nov 2012 14:17:02 -0700
Subject: Re: Theme in GitHub [orchardbootstrap:401709]

I created the repo on GitHub, but I need to upload the code from my Mac where it's being developed...I run a Win8 virtual on my Mac and develop there. I'll see if I can do that later today. Here's the URL though: https://github.com/psenechal/OrchardBootstrap
Read the full discussion online.
To add a post to this discussion, reply to this email (orchardbootstrap@discussions.codeplex.com)
To start a new discussion for this project, email orchardbootstrap@discussions.codeplex.com
You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this discussion on CodePlex. You can unsubscribe on CodePlex.com.
Please note: Images and attachments will be removed from emails. Any posts to this discussion will also be available online at CodePlex.com
Nov 4, 2012 at 2:53 AM

What was wrong with just using Codeplex? No need to duplicate the code repository everywhere.

Coordinator
Nov 4, 2012 at 3:06 AM
Someone asked if I could put it on GitHub so they could submit some contributions.

Sent from my iPhone

On Nov 3, 2012, at 7:53 PM, "Yeorwned" <notifications@codeplex.com> wrote:

What was wrong with just using Codeplex? No need to duplicate the code repository everywhere.

Nov 4, 2012 at 3:23 AM

Yeah my question is more the less directed at Hayrix, seeing as how you can fork to contribute on Codeplex quite easily.

Coordinator
Nov 5, 2012 at 4:27 PM

Good point...unless there is a specific reason, I'd like to keep the repository just here.